The most common questions we get from our clients
Mobile tans are quick and easy, and the best part is you don’t have to leave your home. We will bring a pop-up tent (4x4x7ft) along with our equipment and all the things necessary to keep your home protected. We can set up just about anywhere, although kitchens are our favorite! Bathrooms often hold too much humidity which causes the tan to set more slowly. We are usually in and out within 30 minutes when clients are prepped and ready to go.
- Exfoliate, shave, and wax (if applicable) 24+ hours prior to your appointment.
- Shower 4+ hours before your appointment. Do not use cream based soap such as Dove. Do use products that are paraben-free, sulfate-free, and free of any alcohols that may dry out the skin such as CeraVe, Cetaphil, Aveeno, Love Beauty & Planet, Raw Sugar, Shea Moisture, etc.
- Come to your appointment clean- no makeup, lotion, deodorant, perfume or oil.
- You are welcome to wear as little or as much as you are comfortable with. Be mindful of tan lines.
- If you choose to wear garments such as a bathing suit, underwear, etc, the fabric will not be damaged by the solution and will come clean easily in the laundry.
- Males of any age and girls under the age of 18 are required to wear undergarments during their appointment. No exceptions.
After your spray session, it is best to wear loose, dark clothing. Tight clothing can rub against your tan which may cause it to be uneven. Jeans, leggings, tights, and biker shorts are not recommended.
A minimum of 8 hrs for a standard airbrush or 1-4 hrs if you get a Rapid.
Yes, but you should be clothed so that you do not get handprints on your body.
On average your tan should last 7-10 days when properly prepped for your spray tan, and using spray tan safe soaps, and lotions.
Yes; tanning solutions do not provide protection against harmful UV rays. When choosing a sunscreen make sure it is oil free and alcohol free.
- The standard cancellation/no-show fee is $35.
- The card you use to hold your appointment will be charged a $35 no-show/less than 24 hour cancellation.